Queen Size Anti-mite POE Adult Mattress Topper Customized Mattress
|Adult Mattress Topper|
|General Use||Home Furniture|
|Application||Livingroom, Bedroom, Hotel|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Type||Polyethylene Fiber Mattress|
|Feature||Polyethylene Fiber Foam|
|Material||Cotton fabric+3D mesh fabric+Polyethylene Fiber foam|
|Certificates||TUV0144202649a 001, SGS Food Grade|
|OEM & ODM||
Washing the Cover:
1. Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
2. Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
3. Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
4. Wash alone, or with the encasement only to avoid damage to the fabric.
5. Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
6. Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
7. Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the Core:
1. For the really big mess or just for seasonal cleaning, the core can be washed whenever needed.
2. Wash in the shower with soap & cool water or rinse outside with a hose.
3. Shake excess water out of core and stand-up to dry.
4. Place in well ventilated area for faster drying.
5. Avoid drying in direct sunlight and do not use heating elements to speed the drying process.
1. Covers can be washed in family-sized laundry machines. Please refer to the care label before washing.
2. Do not use chlorine-based bleach.
3. Do not use a dryer. Avoid long term drying under direct sunlight. Please dry in a well-ventilated and shaded place. It is normal that the core gets yellow, please place it under the sunlight for about 20 minutes to fade the color out.