Anti-Bacterial Comfortable Sleepwell King Size Airfiber Mattress
|King Size Adult Mattress|
Livingroom, Bedroom, Hotel, Leisure Facilities, Other
Place of Origin
Polyethylene Fiber Mattress
Polyethylene Fiber Foam
Cotton fabric+ 3D mesh mattress+ Polyethylene Fiber foam
|TUV0144202649a 001, SGS Food Grade|
OEM & ODM
What is U-micco Fiber?
U-micco Fiber has many characteristics: air permeability, cushioning characteristics, water permeability, durability, safe, antibacterial properties and kind to the environment to name but a few. Mattresses and pillows made with U-micco Fiber are not prone to sweatiness and this makes it easy for you to move around and turn over in bed at night. U-micco Fiber bedding allows you to sleep as much as you want in comfort.
Moreover, U-micco Fiber is widely used in hospitals and care facilities because it is easy to wash and also conforms to SEK standards* to limit the propagation of bacteria.
Choose the Mattress
If you can’t sleep well there can be many influencing factors. There’s many tips starting from no coffee after 3 or no screen time 1 hour before bed, but maybe it is time to take a closer look at your mattress.
We spend 6 to 8 hours every night in our mattress without paying too much attention to it.
Designed For All Sleeper Types
Finding a mattress that works for all the sleeping positions can be a challenge, but is possible with U-micco queen mattress. It provides each sleeping position a good amount of support, from the stomach to the side to the back, to keep the body and spine aligned.
Soundly Sleep On U-micco mattress
This queen mattress work independently to limits motion transfer you feel from partners or pets for a peaceful and deep sleep. U-micco polymer mattress has enough bounce so that moving in bed is easy without feeling stuck.
Care and Use
Washing the Cover:
1. Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
2. Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
3. Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
4. Wash alone, or with the encasement only to avoid damage to the fabric.
5. Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
6. Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
7.Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the core:
1. For the really big mess or just for seasonal cleaning, the core can be washed whenever needed.
2. Wash in the shower with soap & cool water or rinse outside with a hose.
3. Shake excess water out of core and stand-up to dry.
4. Place in well ventilated area for faster drying.
5. Avoid drying in direct sunlight and do not use heating elements to speed the drying process.