U-micco Queen Size Portable Folding Mattress Washable Anti-bacterial Topper
|Foldable, Cooling, Removable Cover, Hypo-allergenic|
Livingroom, Bedroom, Hotel, Leisure Facilities, Other
Place of Origin
Polyethylene Fiber Mattress
Polyethylene Fiber Foam
Knited fabric+ 3D mesh mattress+ Polyethylene Fiber foam
|TUV0144202649a 001, SGS Food Grade|
OEM & ODM
About U-micco Folding Mattress
It is safe, even when it burns. As U-micco fiber is made from polyester-elastomers, in the unlikely event of it catching fire and burning, the amount of toxic hydrogen cyanide gas that will be released is small.
Polyurethane, which is widely known as a cushion material, releases much more toxic hydrogen cyanide gas than U-micco fiber when it burns. Consequently it is disposed of in landfill sites.
Moreover, in recent years people are realizing that toxic gas is an issue when a fire breaks out in a confined or sealed space and there is a growing demand for cushion materials that do not release toxic gases in the unlikely event of these materials catching fire.
Care and Use
Washing the Cover:
1. Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
2. Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
3. Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
4. Wash alone, or with the encasement only to avoid damage to the fabric.
5. Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
6. Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
7. Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the Core:
1. For the really big mess or just for seasonal cleaning, the core can be washed whenever needed.
2. Wash in the shower with soap & cool water or rinse outside with a hose.
3. Shake excess water out of core and stand-up to dry.
4. Place in well ventilated area for faster drying.
5. Avoid drying in direct sunlight and do not use heating elements to speed the drying process.