U-micco High Polymer Portable Folding Mattress Ultra Thin Topper
|Foldable, Cooling, Removable Cover, Hypo-allergenic|
Livingroom, Bedroom, Hotel, Leisure Facilities, Other
Place of Origin
Polyethylene Fiber Mattress
Polyethylene Fiber Foam
Cotton fabric+ 3D mesh mattress+ Polyethylene Fiber foam
|TUV0144202649a 001, SGS Food Grade|
OEM & ODM
What is POE
The polymer mattress is made of POE as raw material. With the advanced technology, each filament is made into a hollow three-dimensional structure, and air-weaving technology is used for molding. The raw material is graded pure imported medical grade, which can directly contact with food(Passed SGS food grade inspection). This is an environmentally friendly and hygienic polymer material. It has the property of water permeability, adhesion, high elasticity, antibacterial, environmental protection, adhesion, durability, which other materials do not possess.
Why Choose U-micco Folding Mattress?
Friendly to The Environment
U-micco fiber is friendly to the environment, as only a small amount of toxic gases are released when U-micco fiber is burned. U-micco fiber can also be recycled.
1. In 2012, it became the mattress of the Chinese National Swimming Team.
2, 2013 World Championships - HSBC Champions, the use of polymer mattresses for hotels where world-renowned golfers and their related personnel stayed during the event
3, 2016 Rio Olympic Games China Olympic Committee provides good sleep and rest environment using polymer mattresses
Care and Use
Washing the Cover:
1. Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
2. Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
3. Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
4. Wash alone, or with the encasement only to avoid damage to the fabric.
5. Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
6. Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
7. Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the Core:
1. For the really big mess or just for seasonal cleaning, the core can be washed whenever needed.
2. Wash in the shower with soap & cool water or rinse outside with a hose.
3. Shake excess water out of core and stand-up to dry.
4. Place in well ventilated area for faster drying.
5. Avoid drying in direct sunlight and do not use heating elements to speed the drying process.