|Place of Origin:||MAINLAND,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||BY CARTON|
|Delivery Time:||45~60 days|
|Size:||200×150×5 Cm||Feature:||Anti-mite, Antibacterial|
|Use:||Home, Hotel||Season:||All Season|
|Name:||Washable Bed Mattress||Certificate:||SGS Food Grade Inspection|
Anti-Mite Washable Bed Mattress,
U-micco anti mite mattress,
White Washable Bed Mattress
U-micco Anti-mite Washable Bed Mattress Customized Mattress
|Washable Bed Mattress|
|General Use||Home Furniture|
|Application||Livingroom, Bedroom, Hotel|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Type||Polyethylene Fiber Mattress|
|Feature||Polyethylene Fiber Foam|
|Material||Cotton fabric+3D mesh fabric+Polyethylene Fiber foam|
|Certificates||TUV0144202649a 001, SGS Food Grade|
|OEM & ODM||
Water permeability: The honeycomb structure has good permeability and the dirt can penetrate without residue.
Air permeability: Using Air woven of 3D three-dimensional structure, it is warm in winter and cool in summer, comfortable and natural.
Distribute pressure: It is in line with the natural structure of the spine of the human body, protect the spine of the neck and build a good figure.
High elasticity: With feature of high toughness, it can uniformly disperse pressure and fully support the body. Our products are tested 80,000 times, no compression and no deformation!
Washing the Cover:
1. Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
2. Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
3. Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
4. Wash alone, or with the encasement only to avoid damage to the fabric.
5. Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
6. Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
7. Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the Core:
1. For the really big mess or just for seasonal cleaning, the core can be washed whenever needed.
2. Wash in the shower with soap & cool water or rinse outside with a hose.
3. Shake excess water out of core and stand-up to dry.
4. Place in well ventilated area for faster drying.
5. Avoid drying in direct sunlight and do not use heating elements to speed the drying process.
1. Covers can be washed in family-sized laundry machines. Please refer to the care label before washing.
2. Do not use chlorine-based bleach.
3. Do not use a dryer. Avoid long term drying under direct sunlight. Please dry in a well-ventilated and shaded place. It is normal that the core gets yellow, please place it under the sunlight for about 20 minutes to fade the color out.
Contact Person: admin