4D Airfiber Supportive Breathable And Washable POE Mattress Double-Sided Design
|Livingroom, Bedroom, Hotel
|Place of Origin
|Polyethylene Fiber Mattress
|Polyethylene Fiber Foam
|Cotton fabric+3D mesh fabric+Polyethylene Fiber foam
|TUV0144202649a 001, SGS Food Grade
|OEM & ODM
【Outstanding Breathable】 U-micco mattress interwoven 4D Air Fiber core encourages airflow, which naturally adjusts your body temperature. The unique bird's nest cooling structure design actively reduces heat transfer between your hip and the seat, increases air circulation, and keeps cool and comfortable even in a sedentary lifestyle.
【100% Recyclable Material】Our mattress uses Food grade 4D POE Air Fiber. Physically made in water. Can be recycled for secondary use, for example, it can be reproduced into a pair of brand new slippers! Reduce waste from start to end. Our mattress will not collapse at all and have very good elasticity, which can perfectly cope with the problem of sleeping.
【Double-sided Design】U-micco mattress is characterized by a high-density structure and excellent flexibility, which guarantee shape stability all day. It offers two types of sleeping experience: supportive hard and bouncy soft. The hard side can effectively support the pelvis, which is suitable for people with lumbar spine pain, The soft bouncy accommodate your different comfort preferences, and fits on a variety of beds.
What is POE
The polymer mattressl is made of POE as raw material. With the advanced technology, each filament is made into a hollow three-dimensional structure, and air-weaving technology is used for molding. The raw material is graded pure imported medical grade, which can directly contact with food(Passed SGS food grade inspection). This is an environmentally friendly and hygienic polymer material. It has the property of water permeability, adhesion, high elasticity, antibacterial, environmental protection, adhesion, durability, which other materials do not possess.
Application case of polymer mattress
Large international chain kindergartens, high-end nursing homes, aristocratic schools, art schools, five-star hotels, large hospitals, aviation first class, sports venues, etc.
1. In 2012, it became the mattress of the Chinese National Swimming Team.
2. 2013 World Championships - HSBC Champions, the use of polymer mattresses for hotels where world-renowned golfers and their related personnel stayed during the event
3. 2016 Rio Olympic Games China Olympic Committee provides good sleep and rest environment using polymer mattresses
Other places of use: Park Hyatt Shanghai, Four Seasons Hotel Marunouchi Tokyo, Ritz-Carlton Beijing Financial Street, Royal Ballet School, New First Class of Japan Airlines International Line, French Opera Ballet Academy, American IMG Sports School, etc.
Care and Use
Washing the Cover:
1. Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
2. Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
3. Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
4. Wash alone, or with the encasement only to avoid damage to the fabric.
5. Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
6. Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
7. Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the Core:
1. For the really big mess or just for seasonal cleaning, the core can be washed whenever needed.
2. Wash in the shower with soap & cool water or rinse outside with a hose.
3. Shake excess water out of core and stand-up to dry.
4. Place in well ventilated area for faster drying.
5. Avoid drying in direct sunlight and do not use heating elements to speed the drying process.