4D Airfiber Tailbone Pain Relief Eco-Friendly POE Mattress Water Washable
||Livingroom, Bedroom, Hotel
|Place of Origin
||Polyethylene Fiber Mattress
||Polyethylene Fiber Foam
||Cotton fabric+3D mesh fabric+Polyethylene Fiber foam
||TUV0144202649a 001, SGS Food Grade
|OEM & ODM
【Double-sided Design】U-micco mattress is characterized by a high-density structure and excellent flexibility, which guarantee shape stability all day. It offers two types of sleeping experience: supportive hard and bouncy soft. The hard side can effectively support the pelvis, which is suitable for people with lumbar spine pain, The soft bouncy accommodate your different comfort preferences, and fits on a variety of beds.
【Washable and Lightweight】Time to say goodbye to dirt. U-micco 4D Air Fiber mattress and covers are 100% machine washable. Feel free to use our mattress for office chairs, dining chairs, while driving, airplane travel, stadium seating, picnics, and even sitting outdoors. Our mattress is super light-weighted and ready to go everywhere with you.
【Design for Sedentary 】Our mattresss are delicately designed to avoid hip muscle numbness and lumbar strain. Based on human engineering, it works effectively on various body pain prevention and alleviation including, lumbar strain, sciatica, and low back pain.Get a 4D Air Fiber mattress, and don’t hesitate to give your body a better relaxing time.
What is POE
The polymer mattressl is made of POE as raw material. With the advanced technology, each filament is made into a hollow three-dimensional structure, and air-weaving technology is used for molding. The raw material is graded pure imported medical grade, which can directly contact with food(Passed SGS food grade inspection). This is an environmentally friendly and hygienic polymer material. It has the property of water permeability, adhesion, high elasticity, antibacterial, environmental protection, adhesion, durability, which other materials do not possess.
Application case of polymer mattress
Large international chain kindergartens, high-end nursing homes, aristocratic schools, art schools, five-star hotels, large hospitals, aviation first class, sports venues, etc.
1. In 2012, it became the mattress of the Chinese National Swimming Team.
2. 2013 World Championships - HSBC Champions, the use of polymer mattresses for hotels where world-renowned golfers and their related personnel stayed during the event
3. 2016 Rio Olympic Games China Olympic Committee provides good sleep and rest environment using polymer mattresses
Other places of use: Park Hyatt Shanghai, Four Seasons Hotel Marunouchi Tokyo, Ritz-Carlton Beijing Financial Street, Royal Ballet School, New First Class of Japan Airlines International Line, French Opera Ballet Academy, American IMG Sports School, etc.
Care and Use
Washing the Cover:
1. Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
2. Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
3. Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
4. Wash alone, or with the encasement only to avoid damage to the fabric.
5. Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
6. Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
7. Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the Core:
1. For the really big mess or just for seasonal cleaning, the core can be washed whenever needed.
2. Wash in the shower with soap & cool water or rinse outside with a hose.
3. Shake excess water out of core and stand-up to dry.
4. Place in well ventilated area for faster drying.
5. Avoid drying in direct sunlight and do not use heating elements to speed the drying process.