U-micco Air Fiber Washable Bed Mattress King Size Thick 10cm
|Washable Bed Mattress|
|General Use||Home Furniture|
|Application||Livingroom, Bedroom, Hotel|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Type||Polyethylene Fiber Mattress|
|Feature||POE Fiber Foam|
|Material||Cotton fabric+3D mesh fabric+Polyethylene Fiber foam|
|Certificates||TUV0144202649a 001, SGS Food Grade|
|OEM & ODM||
What is POE
The polymer mattressl is made of POE as raw material. With the advanced technology, each filament is made into a hollow three-dimensional structure, and air-weaving technology is used for molding. The raw material is graded pure imported medical grade, which can directly contact with food(Passed SGS food grade inspection). This is an environmentally friendly and hygienic polymer material. It has the property of water permeability, adhesion, high elasticity, antibacterial, environmental protection, adhesion, durability, which other materials do not possess.
Pressure Relieving Mattress
U-micco fiber mattress has a high-end and comfortable knit fabric with a comfortable and breathable surface, provide good air circulation. The air fiber mattress has a medium firm feel that can provide premium support for your neck, back and hip, have a good sleep means a good healthy.
Soundly Sleep On U-micco mattress- This queen mattress work independently to limits motion transfer you feel from partners or pets for a peaceful and deep sleep. U-micco polymer mattress has enough bounce so that moving in bed is easy without feeling stuck.
Care and Use
Washing the Cover:
1. Washing the outer cover before first use is optional.
2. Cover zips off and goes right in the washing machine.
3. Be sure to leave the cover zipped for best results.
4. Wash alone, or with the encasement only to avoid damage to the fabric.
5. Wash on cold with a mild detergent.
6. Tumble dry on low heat. Dry thoroughly. DO NOT hang dry.
7. Wash the outer cover as often as you like.
Washing the Core:
1. For the really big mess or just for seasonal cleaning, the core can be washed whenever needed.
2. Wash in the shower with soap & cool water or rinse outside with a hose.
3. Shake excess water out of core and stand-up to dry.
4. Place in well ventilated area for faster drying.
5. Avoid drying in direct sunlight and do not use heating elements to speed the drying process.